Registration is FREE, but spots are filling up fast! Reserve your’s today
The aim of this year’s Latino Tech Summit with the theme of “Nothing about us without us” is to bring together the best and brightest in Latinx tech and create a unique space for Latinx technologist to exchange ideas, share their professional journeys, and network with like minded Latino tech professionals in a unique multicultural (bilingual) environment. Attend this year’s event by registering to become a Latinx Tech Summit Scholar
Successful Latinx Tech Summit Scholars generally possess the following characteristics
1) Mid-career professional (graduate degree or equivalent work experience)
2) Comfort/Level of Ease in a fast-paced small cohort setting. While they may be nervous at the start, they quickly settle in, enjoy the give and take of everything the summit has to offer, and are ready to take advantage of the peer network and tech partners present.
3) Some fluency/familiarity or curiosity about Tech policy and its impact on the Latino community
4) Exciting in one or more dimensions: This can be through an unusual career/education path, outstanding accomplishments, extraordinary devotion, personal appeal, energy, humor, and occasionally sheer intellectual horsepower targeted toward innovation or public service in the tech sector
5) Working to inspire new ideas and innovative change within the tech sector or by building local or national programs to positively impact the Latino community through outreach/pubic information/policy advocacy.